Welcome Yall!

Hopefully, from time to time, I can share thoughts, experiences and photos from my part of the world. It will usually be opionated, hopefully interesting, or at least funny, and always SOUTHERN.

I make no apoligies for any of the above. I thank everyone for their input and feed back. I praise God. You see, I am proudly an American by birth, but thankfully a Southerner by the grace of God.

Thursday, December 17, 2009


This is one of my favorite places to visit and contemplate life and it's passing. The view is of the Pearl River at the River Bend park on the side of the Natchez Trace Parkway. If you have never had the blessing of passing this site, I strongly recommend you make a special effort to do so. It's easy on the eyes, music to your ears, but more over, a blessing to the soul.

1 comment:

  1. This is another great picture. Very peaceful looking. By the way, I love your header...the bluebird is so pretty and the title of your blog is so fitting for your blog!

    ReplyDelete